- Ph.D. in statistics, University of Bern (Bern, Switzerland), Nov. 2018 - June 2023
- M.S. in Applied Mathematics, University Paris Dauphine (Paris, France), 2017 - 2018
- M.Eng. in Data Sciences and Statistics, Ecole des Mines de Saint-Etienne, 2015 - 2018
- Preparatory classes, Lycée Henri IV (Paris, France), 2013 - 2015
- Research and Teaching assistant: Nov. 2018 - Actual
At the institute of statistics and actuarial sciences, University of Bern (Bern, Switzerland).
Until May 2020, the affiliation was shared with Idiap Research Institute (Martigny, Switzerland).
- Research assistant with a strong focus on the Ph.D. topic. Active participation in scientific collaborations, proficiency in coding and creating reproducible examples using R language. Main research interests: Uncertainty Quantification, Gaussian Processes, Bayesian Optimization, Bayesian Statistics, Computer simulation models.
Senior consultant of the institute of statistics, University of Bern. Helping academics and companies planning and conducting statistical analysis (Jan. 2021 - Dec. 2023)
- Teaching assistant for the institute of statistics at University of Bern:
- R course (Fall term 2022).
- Linear models I (Fall term 2022).
- Spatial statistics (Spring term 2022).
- Statistics for climate sciences I/II (Fall term 2019, Spring term 2020, Fall term 2020).
- Optimization methods (Spring term 2019, Spring term 2023).
- Co-supervisor (main supervisor: D. Ginsbourger) of the Master thesis: “Gaussian process regression on molecules: some performance assessments and comparisons”. (2021)
- Teaching assistant in the continuing education program Master AI at Idiap Research Institute and Unidistance.
- Foundations in statistics for AI (Spring term 2019 and 2020).
- Research Intern: Mar. - Oct. 2018.
At Idiap Research Institute (Martigny, Switzerland)
- Working on “Statistical and machine learning approaches to optimization problems under uncertainty arising in energy planning”, under the supervision of David Ginsbourger.
- Engineering Intern: Summer 2017
- ELM Leblanc SAS (Drancy, France)
- Working on “data integration for smart energetic systems”: identifying exploitable data, possible applications and inherent risks.
Awards or distinctions
- MASCOT-NUM 2022 annual meeting: Award for the best oral presentation.
- University of Bern’s Fund for the Promotion of Young Researchers : Maximum grant award of CHF 5’000 to organize a workshop.
- MASCOT-NUM 2021 annual meeting: Award for the best poster presentation.
- SIAM (Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics): Travel award for SIAM UQ 2022.
- In organizing committee : Lifting Inference with Kernel Embeddings 2023 June 26-30, 2023.
- Main organizer of the workshop : Current frontiers in Gaussian Processes Aug. 24-26, 2022.
- In organizing committee and webmaster : Lifting Inference with Kernel Embeddings 2022 Jan. 10-14, 2022.
- Reviewer for Artificial Intelligence and Statistics (AISTATS) 2022, 2023
- Reviewer for the workshop : Machine Learning and the Physical Sciences at NeurIPS 2021, 2022.
- Reviewer for the workshop: Synergy of Scientific and Machine Learning Modeling at ICML 2023.